In your case I would:

* execute from the E2K3 media: SETUP /FORESTPREP (this preps your forest for E2K3 servers) (this will resolve the incorrect attributes in a W2K AD with E2K)
* execute from the E2K3 media: SETUP /DOMAINPREP (this preps your domain for E2K3 servers)
* execute from the W2K3-SP1 media: ADPREP /FORESTPREP (this preps your forest for W2K3 DCs)
* execute from the W2K3-SP1 media: ADPREP /DOMAINPREP /GPPREP (this preps your domain and SYSVOL for W2K3 DCs)
* Install W2K3 on server3 and join to the domain, install E2K3 on server3
* Move ALL Exchange stuff from HADES to server3 (follow KB articles, etc.)
* Move other roles and services (e.g. DNS,WINS,DHCP,etc.) from HADES to CERES if these do not exist yet on CERES
* Decommission HADES as a server provinding Exchange services (uninstall exchange,  follow KB articles, etc.)
* If needed MOVE the FSMO roles from HADES to CERES
* Shutdown HADES
* Cleanup AD metadata for HADES on CERES (http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/archive/2005/12/03/213.aspx) and remove the server object manually (which is normal) (check that ALL metadata is removed!)
* Re-install HADES as a W2K3 server configure TCP/IP settings accordingly and join to the domain
* Promote HADES to a DC, make it a GC also
* MOVE the FSMO roles from CERES to HADES
* Install services like DNS,WINS,DHCP,etc. (if needed) on HADES and configure accordingly
* IF NEEDED, move other roles and services (e.g. DNS,WINS,DHCP,etc.) from CERES to HADES if these do not exist yet on HADES
* Shutdown CERES
* Cleanup AD metadata for CERES on HADES (http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/archive/2005/12/03/213.aspx) and remove the server object manually (which is normal) (check that ALL metadata is removed!)
(for the following steps use CERES or some other more powerfull server, but not server3 with E2K3)
* Re-install CERES as a W2K3 server configure TCP/IP settings accordingly and join to the domain
* Promote CERES to a DC, make it a GC also
* Install services like DNS,WINS,DHCP,etc. (if needed) on CERES (or some other more powerfull server) and configure accordingly
* As HADES if the most powerfull server leave the FSMO roles on it
* Install and/or configure everything else needed
* Get a cigar and a beer! ;-)

This should help you on your way, but make sure all steps mentioned are correct for you and nothing is missed!
Make sure you test the stuff in a test environment, create backups before doing anything, etc, etc.
Although E2K3 is supported on a W2K3 DC (by FIRST promoting to DC and THEN installing E2K3. FIRST installing E2K3 and THEN promoting to a DC is UNSUPPORTED!), bla bla, bla...DON'T DO IT! Have 2 DCs with for example DNS, WINS, DHCP, BUT NOT E2K3. Use a separate server for E2K3!
Another thing...IMHO I would not use names for servers that do not mean anything (names of gods or whatever). Use descriptive names for servers that mean something about the server and maybe its roles (just opinion)

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>