-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Aragon
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:28 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] UAC Question

Thank you Tomasz for the clarification on UAC.  If I understand you, then if
the lockoutTime were set to some non-0 value (a time say in the next year?
or last year?) this would trigger the lockout bit to be set.  The
presumption being that the lockoutTime can be set.

David Aragon