before installing dc01 & dc02 , DC03 was the global cataglog server
......now dc01 & dc02 are global catalog servers

On 8/23/06, Almeida Pinto, Jorge de
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

if it is single domain and not all DCs are a GC, make ALL DCs a GC

besides that also make sure a DNS server can be contacted

a bit more details please

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>