I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 and have a question about mail forwarding. I would like to forward all mail from a specific domain to an outside e-mail address. So, when a message comes in from [EMAIL PROTECTED], the message is automatically forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Is this possible using built-in Exchange functionality? If not, can anyone recommend a product that can do this? I have been looking at GFI Mail Essentials for other purposes, but cannot ascertain whether or not it can do this for me.

I would appreciate any help that can be provided.

Thanks,

Dan DeStefano
Info-lution Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.info-lution.com
Office: 727 546-9143
FAX: 727 541-5888

If you have received this message in error please notify the sender, disregard any content  and remove it from your possession.