Probably because it's a secondary server.  Check to see if that IP is hosting a secondary copy of the zone.

--Paul
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 10:04 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] nslookup. AD beginer question

What I actually did was nslookup domain.com…I just found out that one of the computer is a linux server that is managing a child domain child.domain.com…that is the reason is showing up there.

Anyway, I am also getting an ip address for a windows server machine that is not a DC, don’t know why…

Rezuma