From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Danny
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:50 AM
Subject: [ActiveDir] Site down for 36 hours so far - anything proactive to do?

One of our sites has been without power for over 36 hours now. Is there anything that I should do in AD if the site could potentially be down for the another day or more? DC's are mixed between 2000 SP4, 2003 SP1, and 2003R2.

Thanks,

...D

--
CPDE - Certified Petroleum Distribution Engineer
CCBC - Certified Canadian Beer Consumer