From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kennedy, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 3:17 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Moving user accounts.

I am I correct that to delegate moving user accounts from OU to OU I will have to allow them the ability to delete accounts. It appears accounts work similar to documents, a move is really a copy then delete.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.