________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Parris
Sent: Thursday, 31 August 2006 7:20 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org; ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Logging successful logons in AD security log

Does everyone know this recomendation from Microsoft?

On Windows XP, member servers, and stand-alone servers, the combined size of
the application, security, and system event logs should not exceed 300 MB.
On domain controllers, the combined size of these three logs - plus the
Directory Service, File Replication Service, and DNS Server logs - should
not exceed 300 MB.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/5a86ab0f-c7eb-45ed-9e
5e-514173bf15e31033.mspx?mfr=true

Mark