Title: Message
 << More annoying, at least to me, are questions that are ON TOPIC but someone didn't take time to look at the archives or google and asking like it was the first time it was asked versus maybe revisitng the previous discussion in new light.  >>

I recently replied to a mail from a few months ago and re-launched a mini-debate. I'd reversed the chronological order while looking for a particular email, forgot to change it back, spotted a subject I'd only just been reading about. I only noticed the date a wee while later! :)))

Danny