From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura A. Robinson
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 3:49 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Completely OT: Maroons

You must not get Bugs Bunny over there in the UK...

http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/57075/bugs10.wav

Laura

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

***  This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version. Rutgers University - DIA, 83
Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ  www.scarletknights.com ***

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx