From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ramon Linan
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:26 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Distribution list Maintenance. Policy dilemma

 Hi,

I have Department managers asking me to create DL in exchange of people who don’t work in the company…

There is not technical problem to do that, but I am finding out, that the previous guy was doing that via contacts in AD. The problem is that in this business, a consultant will work one day for you and next to your competitor.

My question is, what is the common practice in terms DL. Does anyone know a good way of maintaining them? Most of the time, I don’t get notified when we no longer work with a consultant.

How do you guys deal with DL maintenance? .Any suggestion?