-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Williams, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:09 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Moms Alert Question.

John,

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you're seeing, but check out the Active
Directory Management Pack Guide located here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2B9D3613-5516-4
F44-8550-B21E054F5047&displaylang=en

Around page 14, you'll see where you can set this value.  Please be sure to
read through the whole document as it contains lots of useful information
about configuring the ADMP.

Here's a snippet from the above:
<SNIP>
The maximum intersite replication latency threshold value is the maximum
amount of time it takes for a change to replicate across the entire forest.
By default, this value is set to 15 minutes. If it takes longer than 15
minutes for replication to occur, you will receive a warning.
Consult your system architect to review what the expected maximum threshold
value is for your environment. Usually, this value is monitored closely to
ensure that any applicable SLAs for your organization are being met. After
you have determined an appropriate value for your environment, modify the
setting accordingly. The most common scenario involves ensuring that basic
help desk procedures, such as resetting passwords, replicate from corporate
headquarters to a branch office within a reasonable amount of time as
determined by the SLA.
</SNIP>

The document tells you where to change this value.

Another good read for the ADMP is the Active Directory Management Pack
Technical Reference:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2F0237D8-FDA1-4
925-87D6-7D609E5D0807&displaylang=en

I hope that helps...the thing with the Management Packs is to read the
guides (a few times).

Have a great day!

Robert Williams