From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon Pierce
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:53 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [OT] Apology

Laura, thank you.  In my defense yes I had an attack of computing stupidity and made a mistake.  I accidentally added the ActiveDir list to my own personal DL for sending my friends jokes.  As you can see these OT posts are the results.  I appreciate all the support from folks who realize a simple mistakes happen and that one should not be ridiculed for it.    I respect these types of information forums and consider them vital to the IT professionals success.  I have addressed this with the list owner and he understands my position!  Yes, it is true that I inadvertently sent out two jokes.  However, since I do not read this post every single day (blasphemy!!) I did not catch my mistake immediately (sorry no uber-geek here ;) )!  As I can see no one was adversely affected by these two mistakes I will assume that this now a dead issue.  Again, my apologies if anyone's lives were dramatically changed by my senseless jokes...