Hi Ravi,
Are you talking about your own company or is is for someone else's scenario ?
If it for your own company then :
1) VPN box is CISCO PIX 515e
2) Your VPN box forwards all DNS queries to your DC/ Primary DNS server.
3) As far as i remember It does register machines (As the moment your machine comes to  domain and gets ip from domain it would register with DNS)

Now i am bit perplexed...what seems to be the problem here?

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh Jolly