Good Morning,
        We are a small company with 2 locations and 2 different AD
domains.  At the remote location they have 1 W2K server and 25 users.
They are connected to us via a dedicated VPN so that they can access our
iSeries.  Here we have a soon to be Windows 2003 domain with 5 servers
and 40 users.

        We would like to join the two domains together over the VPN with
our domain staying the forest root.

Is this possible and if so can someone point to the best write up on how
to do it as would rather learn how to do it rather than taking someone's
time to explain it and walk me though. It's the old teach a man to fish
thing.

Thanks in advance

Bob Anderson
IT Guy