Morning,

I am using csvde to create a CSV file for importing into another system and this runs (CRONS - say no more) on regular basis.

the syntax is

csvde -f accusers.csv -d "OU=User Accounts,OU=Office,OU=Company,DC=abc,DC=defghi,DC=inet" -l "name,mail,givenName,sn,userprincipalname,physicalDeliveryOfficeName"

on occasions the fields come out as listed and other times they are in a different order. I would like them to be consistent at all times.

Does anyone know why they shuffle? Am I missing a flag or is there a better utility to create CSV files

many thanks

mark