Perfect.  Thanks for all the replies!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grillenmeier, Guido
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 1:28 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] How are folks setting hidden user attribs?

Common question – it’s fairly difficult to extend ADUC with a new tab that allows you to edit the attributes you want, but it’s fairly easy to add a context menu (e.g. when right-clicking on a user account) to start a script that would pop up a dialog box and allows to enter the appropriate data for the object.

The latter is done by displayspecifiers. More info found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/technologies/activedirectory/howto/adschema.mspx

/Guido