I have been looking at a way to ensure that SNMP is configured on all of our servers the same way.  Looking at the GPO's there is a shortfall.

We have a custom community name that we set with the allowed managers that you can look at on the security tab of SNMP service.

We need a Custom Community name under TRAPS tab of the SNMP service with the allowed destinations.  The only current GPO setting I can find just adds destinations for the "Public" community which we are not allowed to use here.

Anyone know of a custom ADM template that would allow the creation/setup of Traps for a custom community.

Jeff