OT still

The next version of Sharepoint includes wikis and blogs

.. how many are internalizing all this good AD/ESE/Jetblue stuff in your own internal orgs and wiki/blogging/podcasting this stuff internally?

Al Mulnick wrote:
Sure, but is that because the common wisdom is wrong or is it because there is not a definitive source of truthful information (such as decent documentation?)

Could it be that a wiki is as good as it gets? Or could there be blog entries that would give better information? Or perhaps accurate documentation on some vendor website waiting to be read and understood?

Philosophical questions such as these can keep you up late at night you know. (-;