-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:51 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT: SBS RWW Issue

For the record we have an extremely active SBS listserve at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and as a MS partner there is a managed
newsgroup with guaranteed MS engineer response

ISA on the front end?
Can you post your ipconfig /all?

(yes folks this is prob the number one SBS troubleshooting thing we ask
for and people post their inner goo and big server land would freak I
know)

You have your nic's pointing to the internal nic's IP right?

One nic or two?

http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/2006/05/12/94435.aspx
Hang on... you downloaded .NET 2.0 lately? If so flip that company web
back to 1.1

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs