Title: RE: Flags Attribute?
That did it. Thanks joe!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 5:02 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Flags Attribute?

For the first part, what about just using LDIFDE to export from AD?

dn: CN=Flags,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=loc
changetype: add
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.2.840.113556.1.4.38
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.9
isSingleValued: TRUE
showInAdvancedViewOnly: TRUE
adminDisplayName: Flags
adminDescription: Flags
oMSyntax: 2
searchFlags: 0
lDAPDisplayName: flags
name: Flags
schemaIDGUID:: dnmWv+YN0BGihQCqADBJ4g==
systemOnly: FALSE
systemFlags: 16
isMemberOfPartialAttributeSet: TRUE

Alternately you can pull this

# Attribute: flags
dn: cn=Flags,cn=Schema,cn=Configuration,dc=X
changetype: ntdsschemaadd
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeId: 1.2.840.113556.1.4.38
ldapDisplayName: flags
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.9
adminDescription: Flags
adminDisplayName: Flags
# schemaIDGUID: bf967976-0de6-11d0-a285-00aa003049e2
schemaIDGUID:: dnmWv+YN0BGihQCqADBJ4g==
oMSyntax: 2
systemFlags: 16
isMemberOfPartialAttributeSet: TRUE
isSingleValued: TRUE
systemOnly: FALSE

from the %windir%\adam\MS-AdamSchemaW2K3.LDF file in ADAM SP1.

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm