Hi,

I am trying to access one of my servers using Remote Connection. I am using mstsc but its not connecting me to the server. error "The remote computer has ended the connection". However if i am using mstsc /v:IP Address /console it lets me connect to it.

Problem is in this mode i can use only admin id when connected like this. I want my engineers (who dont have administrator priviledges) to access this. its not possible in this mode.

This all happened when i rebooted my server.

Please suggest what can be done to normalize the things.

Thanks!!!
Ravi