From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Technical Support
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:01 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org; ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] The remote computer has ended the connection.

Yes it doesnt happened with any other serves but i have rebooted it more than twice. but no gud luck.

what do you guys suggest in this case? did only rebooting second time resolved the issue for you?

It worked for me when i have disjoined from my domain. but i am sure this has nothing to do with any GPO. Also

same thing happened for me when i joined this to any other domain. other than the previous one.

Thanks!!!

Ravi