-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Isenhour, Joseph
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:46 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] WinNT ADSI provider

Not having to do an LDAP query prior to connecting to the user.  So they
will not have to store a lookup account and baseDN type info.  I think
that adding the LDAP features is pretty simple, but I don't want to make
them do it if it's not necessary.