Let's take this offline.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Loder
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:15 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Linked Attributes Replication

I find nothing.

adfind -h Domain1GC -gc -b dc=Domain2,dc=x,dc=y -f
"name=UserABC" manager

AdFind V01.32.00cpp Joe Richards ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
October 2006

Using server: Domain1GC:3268
Directory: Windows Server 2003

dn:CN=UserABC,OU=USERIDS,dc=Domain2,dc=x,dc=y
>manager:
CN=Manager123,OU=USERIDS,DC=Domain1,DC=x,DC=y

1 Objects returned

adfind -h Domain1GC -gc -b
CN=Manager123,OU=USERIDS,DC=Domain1,DC=x,DC=y

AdFind V01.32.00cpp Joe Richards ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
October 2006

Using server: Domain1GC:3268
Directory: Windows Server 2003

ldap_get_next_page_s: [Domain1GC] Error 0x20 (32) - No
Such Object

Best Match of: 'OU=USERIDS,DC=Domain1,DC=x,DC=y'

0 Objects returned

--- Eric Fleischman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.mail-archive.com/activedir@mail.activedir.org/