Assume. Hmm......  That's been over done so I'll pass this time :)

Harvey, I just replied to a similar thread on this with my thoughts.  I won't bore you with repetition.  But I'm curious what makes you want to assume anything when it comes to security issues like this? I think it's way to unpredictable to assume that users will understand that concept.

That's me though.  I'm not your user.