Yeah but I don't think Google will say:

Because 2000 won't be supported much longer

Because when you go down the security vuln/patch list 2000 can be nailed from anon connections and more often than not 2003 has to be nailed from authenticated connections.

Because you want to stay with the "community" knowledge and the sweet spot is, I would argue 2003.

IMHO 2000 is just not good enough from a security standpoint.

Exchange 2003 sp2 has mobility features that 2k never even thought of

Robert Rutherford wrote:

Hi,

I suggest you google this type of request before posting… loads of resource around …

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816888

Thanks,

Rob

Robert Rutherford