Title: Active Directory Health Check tool - where can it run from?
I assume you are referring to the ADST tool that you get if you're a premier customer and MSFT come and do an AD Healthcheck.  As far as I know, this can be run from anywhere (in the domain), as it's really just a bunch of VBS scripts that do ADSI and WMI queries against the DCs.  The cool thing is these scripts are wrapped behind a decent GUI.

--Paul

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 10:26 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Active Directory Health Check tool - where can it run from?

It is the Active Directory Health Check Snapshot Tool. What exactly is ADRAP?  I got a copy from our Forest Admins because I am a child domain of the forest.

The reason that I ask is because I seem to get buggy results when I go from an XP workstation, or a member server, and I wondered if I needed to run it from the DC itself.

Thanks