-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley, CPA
aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:51 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Need some advices....

If memory serves me right.... the forest/trees tombstone values
whatevers (you know those things we never worry about in SBSland) are
different depending on how that SP1 got on the box...

2003 RTM you have 60 days
2003 SP1 (clean install) you have 180 days
2003 R2 (clean install) you have 60 days

(they kinda went backwards on the r2 and reintroduced the 60 days if I
remember right.)

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I will
hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx