Lucas, Bryan wrote:
We have several DC’s in our environment all of which are 2003 SP1 servers except for one. I am preparing to demote this one through DCPromo this weekend. All of our DC’s are also GC’s, including this last remaining 2000 server. It does not own any FSMO roles. The Exchange RUS services are not using this DC. We are a single site and domain.

Is there anything unique about demoting the last 2000 DC, given there are plenty of other 2003 DC/GC’s available?

not really, maybe You should make some celebration :)

--
Tomasz Onyszko
http://www.w2k.pl/ - (PL)