From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Haritwal, Dhiraj
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:22 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange/Outlook Address Attributes

Hi,

If anyone have that list, kindly forward to me also. I had search that when I was trying to export the members of an Exchange group through ldifde or csvde.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj Haritwal

System Administrator

Sony India Pvt. Ltd.

A-31, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,

Mathura Road , New Delhi - 110 044

Tel. No. : 011-66006276

Fax No. : 011-26959141, 26959143

Cell No. : 9873585408