From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ramon Linan
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:25 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir]event log monitoring.

Hi,

I want to implement a system that will send me an email whenever there is an error in any of the event logs in my servers.

I could do this with an script or similar, but I don't have the time to do it that way and many other reasons.

I was wondering if any of you has used GFI EventsManager, my main concern is to know if monitoring the events will put to much work on the servers that I am monitoring, I don't want to crash my server because I am monitoring it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Rezuma