Event ID: 1000
Date: 9/11/2006
Time: 9:05:32 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:  Domain ControllerNameGoesHere
Windows cannot process extension Registry ProcessGroupPolicy. Return
value (0x80004005).

I've enabled script debugging using the KB article 221833 , but now I'm
lost on whta GPO is causing the issue? Any help would be great ... I can post
part of that log file
Disclaimer

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the property of the BankFive and shall not be used, disclosed or reproduced without the express written consent of BankFive. If you are not the intended recipient (or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply email or telephone and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you