From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:02 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Help with topology

I too would suggest you set all DCs to be GCs.  In an env with a distributed Exchange design, this is highly recommended (by me, anyway).

Secondly, a site may participate in more than one site link. If this were not true, then hub and spoke designs would not be possible :/

e.g. "London-Paris" and "London-Frankfurt" site links both contain site 'London' as a participant.

neil