From: Rimmerman, Russ
Sent: Wed 11/15/2006 7:03 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DNS Scavenging

OK that explains my problems then.  When I enable it at the server
level, it won't actually do anything to the zones that aren't enabled,
correct?  I mean, is it a two step process, you enable the server, and
then enable the zones you actually want to scavenge one at a time?  I
just don't want anything to disappear out of DNS suddenly when I enable
the server level, that ends up being a CLM (career limiting move).