It's okay, Joe, you can refer to me as "b!tchy", "ornery" or "pi$$y". I
admit it. :-)

Laura

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:12 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: M$

Adrian, of the 41,000+ messages I have archived for this list, this is the
only thread I can find that you have responded to....

It begs one question? If it is so beneath you and you are so lazy, why
bother?

If this is your way of introducing yourself, some will probably consider it
strike 1. While Laura can be feisty, many people do think she is important.
I happen to be one of those people. Certainly she has been extremely helpful
both here and in the newsgroups and is positively great in personal email
and in person though in those forums as well she may get fiesty. Feisty
doesn't bother me, what is important is technical quality and how willing
people are to share that quality and knowledge. I personally can be a
complete ass and kick sand on people, I try to temper it by also being
helpful occasionally.

So while I don't consider this strike 1 for you, I do hope that you
contribute in a positive meaningful manner at some point as Laura has done
on many occasions and hopefully will continue to do so.

Also, while this thread and others like it are off base, it is part and
parcel of this list and I don't expect them to go away any time soon. I
don't even wish that they do... If they do, the list might get a little
boring as there are strong "personalities" in this space and the collisions
are inevitable. From the standpoint of someone who has met personally a
great many of the "personalities" on the list and looking forward to meeting
even more, I actually find it oddly enjoyable at times. OT is in the
subject, that is clearly something that folks can filter out if they aren't
thrilled with this type of chatter.

My only other comment on this at this point is Deji you boob, even if it
were Laura Hunter, you should have used a smiley. Knowing all of you
personally... I know that either one of them could take you in a fist
fight... ;o)

If Gil has his ears on, DEC needs a boxing ring and those sumo outfits so
people can slam each other in person all in fun. We could have side wagers
and everything. Little guys like me won't have a chance but it would be fun
just the same.

O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm

  _____