From: "Almeida Pinto, Jorge de" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:07:39
To:<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange 2000 to 2003 - upgrade by running in
parallel.

and don't forget:
* MS-KBQ555262_Common Mistakes When Upgrading Exchange 5.5-2000 To a Exchange
2003
(http://support.microsoft.com/?id <http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555262>
=555262)
* MS-KBQ822942_Considerations When You Upgrade to Exchange Server 2003
(http://support.microsoft.com/?id <http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822942>
=822942)

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>