c - 312.731.3132

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mischler,
Timothy J CTR USAF NASIC/SCNA
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:27 AM
To: activedir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] [ActiveDIR] OT: Windows 2003 Forest Functional
Level 2 while running Exchange 2000

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with changing their Windows
2003 Forest Functional Level to 2 (Windows Server forest level) while
running Exchange 2000 (post SP3)? I've found some documentation stating
the Exchange 2000 recipient update service does not replicate changes
successfully in forest functional level 2 in a 2003 Active Directory.
>From what I've read the best practice is to leave the Forest Functional
Level  on 0 (mixed level forest) until the Exchange 2000 server has been
migrated to Exchange 2003. Any input is much appreciated.

Tim