Using "runas /user:<cached id> something" after establishing a VPN session
should do the trick.

Guy

________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Cornetet
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:56 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Updating cached credentials

Thanks Al. We typically change passwords via a web app (Psynch) rather than at
the workstation. One of our desktop techs thought that changing your password
via the three-finger salute would cause the credentials to be updated, but in
this case it didn't seem to work. We'll try the workstation lock and see if
that works.