Try putting the calendar in Category view, then bringing in the From field.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan DeStefano
  To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:16 AM
  Subject: [ActiveDir] Public Folder Appointment Owner

  I would like to know how to find out who created a meeting using a calendar
in a public folder. Right now, if I open an appointment that someone else
created and go into the “Scheduling” tab, it shows me as the owner. If I then
open the appointment logged on as another user, it shows that user is the
owner. Is this a configuration issue or is it just the way it works?

  Thanks,

  Dan DeStefano
  Info-lution Corporation
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.info-lution.com
  Office: 727 546-9143
  FAX: 727 541-5888

  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender,
disregard any content  and remove it from your possession.