Do a 'net search for "Active Directory display specifiers". It discusses why
some stuff shows up and other stuff doesn't, as well as how to change it.

Laura

   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WATSON, BEN
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:35 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Delegate VPN rights

I’m attempting to delegate out the permissions to adjust the Remote Access
Permissions under the Dial-In tab in Active Directory for user accounts.
When performing an LDAP query, I notice that changes to this setting are
recorded in the msNPAllowDialin attribute.  Set to False when Deny Access is
set, True when Allow Access is set, and “not set” when Control Access
through Remote Access Policy is set.

However when I attempt to delegate out the rights to a security group so
they can modify this, it is not listed as a selectable property.  Am I
missing something here?  Should I be looking for a different property to
delegate out this right?

Thanks,

~Ben Watson

5:07 AM