Event ID:       624
Date:           1/12/2006
Time:           2:48:41 p.m.
User:           DEV\su-141820
Computer:       ADC01
User Account Created:
        New Account Name:       jamesb
        New Domain:     DEV
        New Account ID: DEV\jamesb
        Caller User Name:       su-141820
        Caller Domain:  DEV
        Caller Logon ID:        (0x0,0x72DE0)
        Privileges              -
 Attributes:
        Sam Account Name:       jamesb
        Display Name:   James Blench
        User Principal Name:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Home Directory: -
        Home Drive:     -
        Script Path:    -
        Profile Path:   -
        User Workstations:      -
        Password Last Set:      <never>
        Account Expires:        <never>
        Primary Group ID:       513
        AllowedToDelegateTo:    -
        Old UAC Value:  0x0
        New UAC Value:  0x15
        User Account Control:
                Account Disabled
                'Password Not Required' - Enabled
                'Normal Account' - Enabled
        User Parameters:        -
        Sid History:    -
        Logon Hours:    <value not set>

***

The name of the account used to create the new user is shown in the Caller User
Name field (in this case su-141820, which is a member of Domain Admins).

Tony