Yes checked the correct subnets are attached to correct sites.
All clients are connected via Ethernet 100/Full Duplex.

Its like mass exodus of swarm of computers,  going to PDCe, and in turn
choking the WAN links.
It happened like once a day.. and everyday it would be random site.

Have asked different site people to install netmon on some PCs and keep it
running..on Monday..hoping that one of those sites.. and in them.. one of
those PCs misbehaves.

Anything else, I should look at?

--
Kamlesh