http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=4321&eventno=1822&source=NetBT&phase=1

             "Simon Bembridge"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             onesolutions.co.u                                          To
             k>                        <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
             ail.activedir.org                                     Subject
                                       RE: [ActiveDir] NetBT errors 4321

             12/07/2006 01:06
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                tivedir.org

Laura,

Sorry for not getting back sooner, the answer to your questions our.

Both IP addresses are DC’s

The first IP address is the one exhibiting all the NETBT 4321 event log
errors, the second IP address is the DC refusing the name to be claimed.