From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Hogenauer
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:25 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Global Catalog /DNS Question

Hi,

I have a mix of Windows and Linux users. Most of my Linux users use Evolution
as a mail client which needs to point to a GC for its configuration.

My question is does anyone know a way to basically round robin a wildcard entry
for those mail clients? So in case the DC/GC they're pointing to crashes half
my users won't have to re-point their clients.

Thanks in advance -

Mike