________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 3:29 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] What is Websence

Please be advised that your time to learn, update, get up to speed on
something is not free so while the "fill in the blank" may not have
licensing fees, nothing in life is for "free"... everything has some
sort of cost value to it.  For me to learn it means I'd be expending my
time to get up to speed.

So sayeth my Mom....and she knows all.

Ramon Linan wrote:

        you can also do that with Squid, can have a farm or squid
proxies running together, and it is Free :D