  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Harris
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 4:35 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] running scripts via group policy using alternate
accounts

I'd agree with Brian that this sounds like a bad idea.  There are too many
ways to do it right; the cheapest (free) & easiest is probably to use psexec
to run a script that launches your install in silent mode from a network
share, under whatever context you choose.  The exact way to do that depends
on the install program, but you can get a lot of info from
http://www.appdeploy.com/ and a few other sites.  A Google search for remote
silent install <your app> should give you some ideas.

  _____