-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2006 6:44 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] FRS and DNS problem

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=13562&eventno=662&source=NtFr
s&phase=1
Reviewed that?

You've checked that it truly holds the FSMO roles?  (ntdsutil)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255504
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/234790

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx