To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 2:38 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AdminSDHolder orphans

Yeah this caused me issues when I was at a large client which had this
proposensity to put everyone and their brother into a group that
triggered this behavior. What I would do is dump everyone with
admincount>0, then set admincount=0 on all of them, wait a bit, and see
who was back to >0 and then fix the deltas.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

c - 312.731.3132