http://utools.com/help/MovingSBS.asp

"SBS is limited to 5-20 users"  -- try 75 users or devices

"Because SBS does not allow a second domain controller, there is no supported way to back up Active Directory to protect against failure of the SBS computer. " ---

Firstly, SBS supports additional domain controllers.. and have for years... as far as a "supported way to backup AD"... last I checked there's this new fangled thing called System state backup... kinda a reliable way to back up AD last I heard....and in fact there's a SBS wizard that backs up the entire system.

"UMove is the *only* utility that can recover Active Directory when running a standalone Small Business Server." --- my guess is there are some guys on this list that would disagree with that statement....
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx